Followers

selagi cinta dan kasih nye kuat untuk ku... selagi tu cinta bertahan.. selagi cintanya seteguh untuk ku.. selagi itu teguh cinta ini ku pertahankan.... walaupun depan ku banyak ranjau dan duri.. demi cinta dan kasih nye.. cinta ku tetap kuat..

Everyone wants happiness .. not pain. but we cannot get a rainbow without a little rain. be strong laili..

Saturday, September 17, 2011

i will be (wth u bucuk .. insyaallah)

just for u dear.. 


 All my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything okay

'Cause without you I can't sleep
I'm not gonna ever ever let you leave
You're all I've got, you're all I want

Yeah and without you, I don't know what I'd do
I could never ever live a day without you
Here with me, do you see, you're all I need?

And I will be all that you want
And get myself together
'Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life

No comments:

Post a Comment